Voted Best Real Estate Agent for the past 4 years in Sturgis Journal Reader's Choice "Best of the Best Michiana" Contest. Thank you so much to my wonderful clients for your votes! In 2020, I was also proud to earn the RE/MAX Hall of Fame award.
From the St. Joseph County Association of Realtors:
"Congratulations to Stacy Schwenk SJCAR's 2020 REALTOR of the Year
Stacy received her Real Estate license December 2004 and began and continues to this day her career as a REALTOR with RE/MAX Elite Group in Sturgis.
She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration along with two National Association of REALTORS designations. The Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) in 2012 the ABR® designation is awarded through the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council, or REBAC, which was founded in 1988 to promote superior buyer-representation skills and services and ePro in 2020, ePro helps REALTORS master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today. Choosing to further her education and understanding of Real Estate shows her commitment as a REALTOR.
In 2016 she started "Stacy's Kicks for Kids" and have since raised funds and have donated hundreds of shoes and boots to local children in need, mainly through various school districts. She is also a proud supporter of the Children's Miracle Network and the SJC United Way. Through her support and involvement it shows how much Stacy cares about the community.
She was selected as Best Real Estate Agent in the 2017, 2018, and 2019 Sturgis Journal's Reader's Choice Awards. Congratulations Stacy!"
My Goal as Your Realtor
- As your personal Realtor, I will focus on your complete satisfaction. I am fully committed to meeting your real estate needs. Whether it''s finding the right home, or helping you get the most out of selling your home, I am happy to help. I will listen to your needs and will work hard to meet them. I believe communication is key in meeting your goals and building our relationship.
- Please use my Website, www.StacySchwenk.com to find a wide range of information, including Local Services, finding a lender, finding a home, or learning how to prepare your home for sale. If I can be of service, please feel free to contact me at StacySchwenk@remax.net, or call 269-503-0204. Visit me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/StacySchwenkREMAX/ and Like my Page!
- Giving Back: In addition to many local donations, I donate to Children's Miracle Network each time I sell a home. This money stays in Michigan to help local children's hospitals.
- In 2016, I started "Stacy's Kicks for Kids Annual Fundraiser" to raise money to buy school shoes for local children in need. We have since donated hundreds of pairs of shoes and boots to local kids. For more info, check us out on FB Stacy's Kicks for Kids and Stacy's Kicks for Kids website
Click to Like my FB page:
- My Success Depends on the Satisfaction of My Clients and Customers. My satisfied clients are my best resource for new business. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. If you are considering a real estate professional, please give me the opportunity to earn your business as well. I am confident you will be very happy!
I am a college graduate, and have my Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration. I grew up in the Leonidas/Colon area.
- Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- e-Pro Certification
- Member St. Joseph County Association of REALTORS
- Member Michigan Association of REALTORS
- Member National Association of REALTORS
- Voted Best Real Estate Agent for 2017, 2018, & 2019 Sturgis Journal Reader's Choice "Best of the Best Michiana" Contest.
- I Serve the Following Areas:
- Three Rivers
- White Pigeon
- Burr Oak
- And Surrounding Areas!
- Let me know how I can help you...
- Direct: 269-503-0204
- E-Mail: StacySchwenk@remax.net
- Fax: 269-651-2866